The PK Heavy Duty Charcoal Basket
and get it by
The heavy duty charcoal basket from PK is built tough just like your PK Grill & Smoker. These baskets are the perfect compliment to your Original PK and PK360. They fit perfectly in the lower chamber on your grill and have wide holes for good airflow.
- Fits Original PK Grill & Smoker and other charcoal grills. Everyone with a classic PK or PK360 should use this basket for indirect cooking. It helps minimize ash loss through the vents and makes clean up super easy.
- Good for organizing briquettes, lump charcoal or wood chunks. This basket works with any type of fuel and keeps it organized, together and burning evenly throughout your cook.
- Perfect for indirect cooking. Because it keeps your heat source contained on one side of your PK.
- Inward folding handles for easy lift out and clean-up. Handles fold out of the way for a perfect fit in the lower chamber of your original PK.
- Heavy duty steel construction. You could park a truck on it. This statement has not been evaluated for accuracy and may not be true. Trust us, it's tough.
Delivery details / options for this product;
The Estimated Delivery Date for each product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on that products page.
This item is available for either Click and Collect or Delivery.
Click and Collect is from our Hitchin, Hertfordshire warehouse Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm - just choose the Click and Collect delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery is via Courier, and the delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button above.
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 24 hours of payment (Monday to Friday)**. Items bought over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday. The default delivery date is shown under the 'Add to Basket' button.
Orders over £100 are delivered Free of Charge to most mainland UK addresses, and orders under £100 incur a £5.95 delivery charge to most UK addresses. Delivery is generally next day service when ordered before 1pm Monday-Thursday.
You can check what delivery charge may or may not apply to an order by adding items to your Cart, clicking the View Basket button, and using the 'Estimate Shipping' function in the Summary section of the screen. This will give you a shipping cost without collecting any data from you - going this far through checkout is completely anonymous.
Saturday delivery options are available on most products and will be shown during checkout if available.
**Unless otherwise stated in the listing.