PRE-ORDER JUNE DELIVERY Yoder Smokers YS1500s Pellet Grill - Silver
and get it by
This item is available for Pre-Order now by paying a 10% deposit. Just add this to your Basket, and use Discount Code PREORDER to get 90% off the price, so that you pay just 10% now to reserve one of these. We will then contact you when the item is available to arrange payment of the balance, and then ship the item to you.
The Yoder Smokers YS1500 Pellet Grill continues its predecessors incredible versatility. The integrated Heat Management System (HMS) that was perfected in Yoder's wood pits gives you outstanding temperature control from side to side, making it easy to grill off a bunch of steaks over direct flame, fill it full of butts and briskets, bake dessert or cook an entire competition on it.
Mounted on their classic competition cart with 10" semi-pneumatic tires you have exceptional style and unmatched mobility from your trailer to cooking position.
- Made in America's heartland
- Competition cart with 10" semi-pneumatic tires for easy mobility
- Advanced Control System with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Two food probe ports for a complete picture of your cook
- Insulated hopper for safe temperatures
- Ceramic igniter for fast and seamless ignition
- 1500 square inches of cooking surface (24" x 42" main cooking shelf)
- Heat Management System instantly creates different heat zones in the cooking chamber
- Includes probe port on hopper side
- Redesigned high airflow burn grate
- 175º to 500º in 5º increments
- 20 pound hopper capacity
- 10 gauge stainless steel front shelf
- Weight: 302kg
- Warranty: 10 years on grill body, 3 years on control system, 3 years on igniter
|Fuel Type||Wood Pellets|
|BBQ Type||Pellet Grills|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.