Yoder YS640s Orange Competition Cart Pellet Grill
and get it by
The heavy-duty steel cart makes your grill a great showpiece. Large wheels make it easy to transport or move over rough terrain, and the stainless steel external shelves provide a large workspace. Yoder Smokers are the only pellet grills built strong enough to handle the duties of a mobile commercial grill – the perfect solution for catering.
BBQ Land keep stock of this YS640s Competition Cart model in our UK warehouse, so we can get one to you very quickly - the delivery date is shown just beneath the 'Add to Basket' button.
- Advanced Control System with Wifi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Monitor and control your grill temperature and behavior
- Two integrated food probes
- Ceramic igniter for fast ignition
- Heavy-duty stainless steel external shelves
- Heavy-duty pneumatic wheels for easy mobility, 8inch / 20cm diameter
- Built-in tie downs
- 2nd-level sliding shelf
- Variable Placement Damper for 2-zone cooking
- Stay-cool handles
- Door counter-weight
- Grease drain
- Thermometer probe port
Imagine thick steaks sizzling over a wood fire, or ribs slow-smoking until they are tender and juicy. Do you prefer grilled veggies or baked desserts? With Yoder Smokers pellet grills you can do all of this and more. Grill, smoke, bake or roast and even control your grill with Wifi or Bluetooth right on your smartphone!
Impress your friends with delicious food cooked over a wood fire using BBQ pellets – the latest in grilling technology. They’re easy to use: just flip a switch, set the automatic temperature controller, and let your grill do the work while you relax.
Specifications of the YS640s Competition Cart model
- Temperature Range: 65 - 315 °C (150 - 600 °F)
- Pellet Capacity: 9 kg (about 12 hours cooking low&slow)
- Overall Size: 155 x 92 x 137cm (including external shelves)
- Cooking Surface: 81 x 50cm (bottom grate), 71 x 39cm (top shelf)
- Weight: 190kg
- Power: 220V @ 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 350W during first 5 minutes, 50W afterwards
- Cooking Chamber: 3.5mm steel
- Pellet Hopper and Cart: 2.0mm steel
- Whole Chickens: 12
- Spare Ribs (lying flat): 8
- Pork Shoulder: 40kg
- Burgers: 50
Yoder Smoker pellet grills are backed by an industry leading warranty. For domestic use, this is 10 years on the body against rust-through and 3 years on the control system. The warranty for commercial use is 6 months.
Our after-sales support and service is VERY important to us. Our reputation and Yoder Smokers' reputation depends on it. In the rare case that anything should happen with your smoker, we have all parts available to send out immediately. We are available by phone and email to answer any questions.
Adaptive Control System (ACS) with Wi-Fi
The Yoder Smokers S Series is built around their next-generation Adaptive Control System with Wi-Fi Connectivity – cloud connectivity powered by FireBoard.
- Connect to your devices via Bluetooth and WiFi through the YS Drive App (iOS and Android compatible)
- Control your grills temperature from anywhere
- Monitor your cook with the two included food probes (probes are 1,8m long)
- Create custom cook programs to hold once meat temperature hits a set point
More Than Just Wi-Fi
Beyond Wi-Fi connectivity, the new ACS board is built around a powerful microprocessor that understands multiple input variables. So what does this mean?
- The board was designed from the ground up to take advantage of this powerful microcontrol chip
- Custom programming allows the board to learn and understand the cooking environment
- Opening the door, putting on 50kg of meat, or even changing pellet wood won’t affect your set point for hours
- Calibrate mode aligns the displayed temperature to match the temperature at any area of the grate surface
High-Temp Ceramic Igniter
The S Series features an all new ceramic igniter that lights the pellets from induction heat, meaning a more consistent startup.
- New ceramic igniter lasts five times longer than conventional contact igniters
- Heats up twice as fast and creates double the heat
- Lights with induction heat which solves problems with failed ignition from ash buildup
- Ceramic igniter carries a three-year warranty
Simple to Operate, Amazing Results
Yoder Smokers S Series Pellet Grills also offer superior quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker.
With second-to-none build craftsmanship, the S Series Pellet Grills help to produce the flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of “set it and forget it” operation.
|Fuel Type||Wood Pellets|
|BBQ Type||Pellet Grills|
Delivery details / options for this product;
The estimated delivery date for a product is shown beneath the green 'Add To Basket' button on the product page.
Delivery of this product is via a 'kerbside' Pallet delivery service, and is Free of charge to most England and Wales postcodes (excluding London where a small surcharge applies), and is normally next day (Monday-Thursday). The delivery date is shown beneath the 'Add to Basket' button. Saturday delivery service may be available - you'll be given that choice and price at the checkout.
If you are in London, on an island or in Scotland, or wish to see the delivery options available to you, just add the item to your basket and use the Estimate Shipping function on the checkout page.
'Kerbside' delivery means that the delivery driver will wheel the pallet off the vehicle and leave the pallet on the kerb - if you have access large enough for a 120 x 100cm pallet and have hard-standing (ie concrete / tarmac / slabs) over which the pallet truck can be moved then the driver will take the pallet up your driveway and position it where you wish. If you have a very steep driveway, a gravel drive, or no driveway at all then you will need to arrange to have two strong persons available to move the pallet and/or its contents from the kerb.